Search for Common Ground, (SFCG) Sheikh Jarrah, Jerusalem, is recruiting a full time manager for an 18 month USAID CMM project.
Founded in 1982, SFCG is the largest international non-governmental organization working in the field of conflict transformation. Operating within 34 countries, SFCG uses creative, multi-faceted approaches to help communities end violent conflict by understanding differences and working on commonalities. SFCG’s office in Jerusalem, works to promote a region where people live in dignity and cooperation through a combination of media, health, leadership, and interfaith initiatives.
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
- 4 years (minimum) experience managing USAID Mission Order 21 grants including experience with Geo-MIS, SAR, TraiNet databases; PMP; IMP; DM&E; Budget management; Quarterly and final reporting
- English as/like mother tongue
- Excellent English reporting and editing skills
- Based in Jerusalem office with ability to travel in Israel, Palestine and Jordan
- Team leader experience
- Arabic and/or Hebrew (both an asset)
- Graduate degree (post-graduate degree an asset)
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com with the subject heading: USAID manager. No phone calls please. Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. Salary commensurate with experience.